- The Tonica has now a livelier and more round sound,
which is open and direct with less side noises.
- The projection and brilliance have been upgraded. This
excess of brilliance, however, does not mean that the
Tonica © has lost its warmth.
- The set harmony is better.
- The response is easier and faster.
- Playing pianissimo has considerately improved.
- All bow strokes are possible resulting in smooth crossings
from one note to another.
- Easier right hand articulation and tone attack.
- Product of Pirastro ©